AirPhysio is an OPEP( Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure) device to help better breathing. It is a small, lightweight, and portable device that is easy to use. Especially when your children suffer from respiratory conditions, this device is used to treat that.However, there are some misconceptions about this product, including whether it is safe for kids, how to use it, how it works, etc. So in this article, I am about to do AirPhysio for children review. And gradually clarify everything you need to know about the AirPhysio for Children OPEP device.
AirPhysio for Children
- Small and Lightweight Design
- Ease Breathing
- Fast Work
- Lessen Mucus
- AirPhysio for Children Review: an Overview
- What Is AirPhysio for Children?
- What Are the Necessary Features of AirPhysio Children?
- AirPhysio for Children Reviews: Is AirPhysio for Kids Safe or No?
- How Does AirPhysio Children Work?
- How Often Are Children Asked to Use AirPhysio?
- How to Clean AirPhysio Children?
- How to Use AirPhysio for Children Device?
- Why Should You Buy One for Your Child?
- AirPhysio Reviews from Real Users
- Where to Buy AirPhysio for Children?
- AirPhysio Children Price and Moneyback Guarantee
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Manufactures AirPhysio for Children?
- Support Team Contacts
AirPhysio for Children Review: an Overview
I have bought 2 Airphysio for my kid. It has been three months, and she seems to be breathing pretty comfortably. So, I thought, why not share my experience with you? I know many parents out there face issues with their kids’ breathing problems. And looking for a solution to get rid of it. Therefore, Airphysio will be the perfect device to get right now for your kids. Let me explain that throughout this article.
What Is AirPhysio for Children?
AirPhysio is a device that is used to treat respiratory conditions in children. It is a small, lightweight, and portable device that is easy to use. It is designed to provide positive expiratory pressure (PEP) to help clear the airways and improve breathing. And, breathing through AirPhysio helps to lessen mucus and ease respiratory problems.
As the manufacturer claims, it is helpful for several diseases such as Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, COPD, Chronic Bronchitis, and other respiratory conditions. Furthermore, it is an award-winning OPEP device made in Australia, and it is 100% natural and drug-free.
What Are the Necessary Features of AirPhysio Children?
The AirPhysio children’s device has several features that make it effective and easy to use. Here are the necessary features you should care about before getting it for your children.
- Small and Lightweight Design: Because of the small and lightweight size, it is easy to carry for a child or hold in hand. As a kids device, it is a special feature. So, they can carry them all the time wherever they go.
- Ease Breathing: Inhaling and exhaling through Airphysio is helpful to ease breathing and keep your children active all day. In addition, it helps to increase endurance and never gets caught out of breath.
- Natural: It is made of natural ingredients instead of toxins, chemicals, or steroids. So, there is the least chance to have any effect on your children’s bodies.
- Fast Work: Above all, it is not a device you have to use and wait an entire day to get a result. Instead, it starts working right after using it. And, each time, your children should use it for five minutes and twice a day.
- Lessen Mucus: Mucus blocks airways that cause lung diseases. And, this device helps to clear the excess mucus. After using it, children usually have productive coughs that naturally remove mucus through the cough.
AirPhysio for Children Reviews: Is AirPhysio for Kids Safe or No?
Since it is not any medical device and does not help cure any illness, it is hard to say whether it cures diseases. However, it helps to reduce respiratory diseases and help in breathing. It naturally improves breathing and lessens mucus.
But, in terms of safety, it seems safe to use. Because there is no chemical or toxin used in this device, it is a natural way to increase lung capacity and respiratory muscle weakness. Also, it is an award-winning device for helping children with several respiratory conditions. Therefore, I can say it is safe for kids.
How Does AirPhysio Children Work?
All the Airphysio devices work in a similar pattern. First, when someone inhales through this device, it loosens the mucus wall and open airways. Then, exhaling through Airphysio clears airways and breaks the mucus wall and moves them upward due to the device’s vibration; after that, mucus gets out from the body with a productive cough that usually happens after using Airphysio for a few minutes.
But why does it break the mucus wall? Well, while you inhale through the device, you are inhaling with pressure naturally. And that gentle pressure is responsible for loosening mucus walls and clearing them through coughing.
How Often Are Children Asked to Use AirPhysio?
There is no need to use it all day. Instead of that, use it for a five-minute session and repeat that two or three times a day. I hope that will be enough to clear the breathing passage and lessen mucus.
How to Clean AirPhysio Children?
It is possible to remain mucus in the device several times while using it. So, it is your duty to clean up the device to ensure safe and better use for your children. Here is how I clean AirPhysio Children.
- Start with disassembling the device by twisting the clear cap anticlockwise.
- Then remove the ball and cones.
- After that, clean all the components with detergent.
- Then rinse everything using clean water.
- Use a clean towel to wipe all the components
- Finally, assemble all the components to use it again.
Also, you can use alcohol instead of following all of these processes. But, using detergent is the best way to clean Airphysio for children.
How to Use AirPhysio for Children Device?
Airphysio for children is easy to use and does not need an assistant. However, since it is for children, I suggest assisting them a few times, in the beginning, to make sure they are using it in the right way.
- Take a deep breath as much as needed to inflate the abdomen.
- Exhale normally.
- Now put the device in your mouth and take a deep breath and once your lungs feel full, hold it for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Then gently exhale through the device, maintaining a reasonable speed. Make sure not to blow too hard and quickly.
- While you exhale, make sure the ball in the cone is slowly oscillating.
- And, make sure the cap is facing upward, and the device vibrates in your chest. Tilt it until you feel the vibration in your chest.
- After doing that, you will feel mucus reaching and irritating in the back of your throat.
- Now you have to cough the fluid to clear the mucus accumulated in the throat.
- And repeat the process for a maximum of five minutes. Also, do it at least twice a day.
Why Should You Buy One for Your Child?
AirPhysio is a pediatric respiratory therapy device that helps to improve your child’s breathing and lung function. It does this by providing them with compressed air therapy, which helps open up their airways and make it easier to breathe. AirPhysio can also help reduce the risk of infection, as it helps to keep the airways clean and free of mucus. If you are looking for a respiratory therapy device that can help improve your child’s breathing and lung function, AirPhysio is the device for you. It is comfortable to use, affordable, and can help reduce the risk of infection.
AirPhysio Reviews from Real Users
There are many users, including some pulmonologists talking positively about Airphysio. Here is a glance at Airphysio reviews from real users.
“I was hesitant to buy this, but my daughter’s Asthma was so bad that I decided to give it a try. After three days of using it, her breathing has improved a lot. She still has an Asthmatic cough, but it’s nothing like it was before. She’s also not getting breathless as much and she’s not using her inhalers as much. I don’t regret buying this because it’s brought my daughter a lot of relief. Plus, it’s very well made.”
“After my youngest daughter had a couple of pneumonias, her doctor said her lung capacity was not as good as it could be. So, I got her this device, and I can see a big difference; her lungs seem way stronger than before, and I know she can hold more air in her lungs.”
“I’m a nurse and I’ve seen OPEP devices before in the hospital. My daughter had pneumonia and pleurisy after her brain surgery. So, I have to get AirPhysio to help her with better breathing. And, It has worked so well! It seems her lungs doing pretty well. Anyone who has a breathing issue can get rid of it by usit this device. Also, it is useful for athletes too.”
“It sounds complicated, but it’s not. My 4 year old figured it out the first time and it works! He is breathing better already.”
Where to Buy AirPhysio for Children?
There are a lot of sources to buy Airphysio for children. However, since it is popular often, it can be faked by a third party. That is why getting it from the official website is the best source to buy. Fortunately, Airphysio is selling this device from its website. And, that makes sense where you should buy from.
AirPhysio Children Price and Moneyback Guarantee
Here is the pricing of Airphysio for children
- Airphysio for children 1 Pack for $59.99 + shipping and handling fees
- Get 2 Airphysio for children at $119.98 and get one free + shipping and handling.
- Get 2 Airphysio for children at $179.97 and get two free + shipping and handling.
I got the second package for my kids. However, I assume this offer is for a limited time. So it would be best if you got it before the offer goes out. Also, if you have any complaints about the product (I believe that won’t happen), you claim your money back within 90 days after receiving the product. However, there are some conditions for getting money back.
- If you receive a damaged product
- If you have any legitimate issues with the device.
- Or if you do not need the device and the product is still unopened.
After receiving the product, they will start processing your refund. But it can take around a week to inspect your product and approve a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will AirPhysio Clear up Any Respiratory Conditions?
AirPhysio is a non-invasive device that uses compressed air to clear the airways of excess mucus and debris. It is a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of respiratory conditions, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Asthma, and cystic fibrosis. AirPhysio can be used to treat both adults and children and is a convenient and affordable alternative to traditional therapies such as bronchodilators and antibiotics.
Is There Any Risk of Side Effects when Using AirPhysio?
No, it has almost zero side effects. Because there is no chemical or toxic in the device, it uses natural ways to clear the respiratory passage. However, Excessive use can be dangerous for kids.
What Type of Symptoms Will AirPhysio Help the User with?
Airphysio helps with various kinds of respiratory diseases such as
- AirPhysio is a non-invasive device that Asthma
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Flu & Common Cold
- And many more respiratory conditions
Remember, it can not cure the disease but helps with better breathing.
Is It Uncomfortable to Use the AirPhysio Device?
Not at all. It is easy to use, and the device has a natural way to reduce mucus. But, it can be uncomfortable for the kids for the first time. However, they will get used to that.
Is It Possible for Multiple People to Share This Device at once?
No, a device is only usable by a single person. Since it is a respiratory care device, if someone has any disease that can spread to another by using the same device. Because once someone breathes through the device, all mucus, virus and germs are contained in the device and can transfer to another person if they share this device.
Is AirPhysio Children Gentle on the Lungs?
Airphysio children are specially made for children by keeping in mind their lungs capability. So, it is gentle on the lungs
Is AirPhysio Children Durable?
Indeed, devices made of high-quality materials are intended to last for a long time. So even if your kids drop it on the floor (which happened a few times with my kids), it will still be intact.
Is There a Recommended Age for AirPhysio Children?
Children above four years old are suitable for using this device. However, it is specially made for kids. So, do not try to get one for adults. Airphysio has different products for adults. But, if you are trying to get one for yourself, you can try that. Does It Work Against Asthma? Indeed it can work against Asthma. By improving breathing, the device is really helpful for asthma patients. However, it is not a medical device that can cure Asthma. Instead, it helps reduce mucus that causes several health problems.
Is There an AirPhysio for Older People?
Yes, they have different Airphysio devices for older people. Airphysio for children is meant to produce suitable pressure for children. And, the adult version has more pressure that is suitable for older people.
How Long Does AirPhysio Last?
The life of an airphysio is largely dependent on how it is used and cared for. With proper use, an airphysio can last for up to two years. However, if it is not properly cared for, it may only last for a few months. AirPhysios are made of a durable yet flexible plastic that can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. It is important to keep the airphysio clean to prevent the growth of bacteria and other organisms.
How Many Times Can AirPhysio Be Used?
Airphysio should be used two or three times a day. And each time, you have to use it for about five minutes. But, excessive use can be harmful to your kids. So, make sure not to use more than 5 minutes for a session.
Who Manufactures AirPhysio for Children?
AirPhysio is an Australian company that started in 2016 patented this device for helping people. After completing the research, they manufactured the product and proudly sold it worldwide. And, day by day, they are improving their product to provide a better device and help with respiratory problems.
Support Team Contacts
Airphysio has an amazing support team dedicated to solving any problem, including purchase, technical problems, and other stuff. If you have any questions about the device, you can contact them through the following ways.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 1300 723 110
- Office: AirPhysio Pty Ltd
- Shop 3, 47 Tweed Heads Road
- Cabarita Beach, NSW, 2488
However, it would be to contact them if you face the following issues.
- Questions About Your Order
- Product Questions
- Technical Support
- Anything else product or order-related
Airphysion for children is an excellent device to improve breathing and helps with respiratory diseases. However, it is not a medical device to cure any health problems. And, it intends to reduce mucus from the lungs to strengthen respiratory muscle and get relief from short breaths.
AirPhysio for Children
- Small and Lightweight Design
- Ease Breathing
- Fast Work
- Lessen Mucus