I hear about ChargeHubGo+ all time and finally, I decide to buy it and test it to see if is it a SCAM? Or is it REAL? Being able to charge my phone when I’m out and about is really convenient. It comes with a USB charging port and 2 Micro and Type-C USB ports that provide quick charging with its patented SmartSpeed technology. Its wireless charging method is amazing and super-fast. Still, I am using my Samsung S10 with the wireless power bank. Also, it works with all the latest smartphones and I have tested on several phones and it works fine. It is equipped with a 5000 mAh reliable battery that provides 15 watts power with USB ports and 5 watts power with the wireless pad.
Smartphones are the fundamental part of our day to day life and there is no day when we do not touch our mobile phones. Unfortunately, the most hateful, and unbearable thing is that our phones have a very limited battery. As new generations of cell phones progress, battery life remains a problem. In fact, it often happens that once the battery icon reaches 2%, you end up in a panic. However, why worry? Try the ChargerHubGo plus and read my experience with the portable power bank that I have presented below:
- What is ChargeHubGo+?
- How Does ChargeHubGo Plus Work?
- Top 5 Awesome Features Of Chargehubgo Plus
- Best Benefits Of Use Chargehubgo+
- How Do I Use The Chargehubgo+?
- How Quickly Chargehubgo+ Charges My Phone?
- Here’S What I Getting When I Buy Chargehubgo+
- Is Chargehubgo+ Scam?
- Where I Can Buy It?
- Final Thought
What is ChargeHubGo+?
Charge hub go plus is a portable phone charger that allows to charge up 4 devices at a time! It has a USB port, a micro USB port, and a USB type C port. The first USB port is for charging regular devices from the battery and the other micro USB and USB type C ports are for charging the phone faster. Also, it provides safety from any damage due to the current overload, short circuit and other electrical accidents.
The wireless pad of the ChargeHub goes provide quick charging to the supported smartphone, which is 2X than other wireless chargers. It has an elegant matte black finish, which makes it aesthetically pleasing to the eye. This wireless charger was made with a patented SmartSpeed technology that makes it the fast-charging wireless charger on the market with a total power of 15 Watts and 5000 mAh.
How Does ChargeHubGo Plus Work?
Charge hub go plus works as a power bank but delivers faster and safe power supply, which is 2.4 amps and 15 watts of total power with 5000 mAh battery capacity. Below, I describe with details how it works:
- At first, turn ON the charger hub go plus by pressing the power button, which is located on the side of the power bank.
- It has 4 different charging methods used for different uses and devices. My phone has wireless charging capability, so I use a wireless pad, which is so faster than others. Also, it has USB type C cables that allow charging phones and tablets with quick charging facilities through Smart speed technology.
- The 4 LED shows the percentage of power bank battery and it can charge a smartphone 2 to 5 times on a full charge depending on the size of the phone battery. I could charge my Samsung E tablet 2 times on a full charge. Also, its black matte outer design provides grip on hand, which is comfortable to keep in hand.
Top 5 Awesome Features Of Chargehubgo Plus
Charge hub go plus has attractive features that make it more reliable to other users and me. Below, I will present the top 5 awesome features of the charge hub go wireless power bank.
Safety: Charge Hub GO + portable charger is safe and does not do damage to the batteries of your devices by overpowering. Also, it tested several times and then certified with CE, FCC Standard Part 15 and RoHS.
Compatibility and functionality: The charge hub go wireless power bank is universal and supports all the latest models of phones and tablets. It works with any electronic device to charge up. Also, its size and weight are very compact so that it can be carried in the pocket easily.
Convenient: Many power banks that you find around have limited recharge capacities. Many only allow you to charge a device and then you have to reload the power bank. Instead, ChargeHubGO + has 5000 mAh so that you can charge your devices 100% for 2 to 5 times.
Wireless: The real novelty of Charge Hub GO + is the fact that you can charge your smartphones without the need for wires! You can charge your device anytime by placing it on the wireless charger.
Ultra-fast charging: The portable charge is patented with smart speed technology that automatically measures the power level of the phone battery and ensures charging faster without overpowering.
Best Benefits Of Use Chargehubgo+
I’ve been looking for a power bank that works as a universal wireless charger and I have to say Charger Hub Go plus is much more. For your convenience, I will share the best benefits that helped me:
- Portability: Take this wireless charging bank with you wherever you go on the go.
- Wireless charging: This mobile phone charger supports wireless charging on a variety of devices. For example, I use it as a Samsung wireless charger.
- C Universal compatibility: You can charge any devices with its USB charging hub.
- Quick charge: It has a patented SmartSpeed quick charge system that can charge any phone or tablet faster.
- Charging protection and safety: Charge hub go wireless power bank will not overload or overheat your devices that will protect your device.
How Do I Use The Chargehubgo+?
The use of ChargeHubGO plus is very simple and looks like a power bank that we have already used. Below, I step by step show you how I use the wireless charger:
- At first, I press the power button and connect my Samsung phone to the cables and sometimes I use the wireless pad.
- After connecting my phone, both devices are lightening up and confirm that my phone is charging.
- I frequently check the charger hub go battery percentage with 4 LED charge level indicator.
- When the charger is over, I connect the charger hub go plus on my wall outlet and it takes 3 to 4 hrs to charge up fully.
- Then, I use it again when my phone needs to charge.
Isn’t it simple!
How Quickly Chargehubgo+ Charges My Phone?
ChargeHubGO+ has 5000 mAh charging capacity that allows to charge up 2/3 phones. Also, it 5 watts wireless charging port, which is amazing and faster than other wireless chargers. Below, I will share my experience on how it charges my smartphone quickly.
It is patented with SmartSpeed technology and USB ports that ensure quick charging to all devices. Also, it has a USB type C cable that also charges a smartphone 2X faster than a phone charger. The micro/lighting reversible USB cable provides quick charging without any trouble while plugged in. After all, due to its patented system, my phone always protected from overpowering and low voltage. The best thing about the portable power bank is that it works all the latest models and I tried it on my friend’s phones. It is marvelous and super-fast!
Here’S What I Getting When I Buy Chargehubgo+
In the box, I have got some accessories with the ChargeHubGO+ portable power bank. Here, I will present the accessories that they provide with the power bank. Let’s have a look below:
- It has a built-in USB port, USB Type-C port, Micro lighting cable that allows you to charge 4 phones or devices at a time.
- It comes with a 20 inches long charging cable that allows you to charge up the power bank from the wall outlet or other AC power source.
- The user manual guide how to use it, but it is very simple to use that I described here.
- The USB ports provide 15 watts power supply and wireless pad provide 5 watts power supply with SmartSpeed technology.
Is Chargehubgo+ Scam?
When I hear about ChargeHubGo+ then I purchased it to test it is real or scam because the market is flooded with fake power banks. After using it several days, I have got a good performance from it. It charged up my Samsung S8 within 35 minutes and I can charge up my phone 2 and half times on a full charge. Its charging speed amazed me and I have tried all USB ports, all ports provide fast charging.
The best part of the power bank is the 5 watts wireless changing pad, which charged up the Samsung S10 and it was faster than the phone charger. Also, it has patented SmartSpeed technology than protect our phones and devices from overpowering and ensure quick charging feature.
Where I Can Buy It?
Charge Hub GO plus is available on different e-Commerce platforms. Beware of buying it from other untrusted sites because discounts and a 30-day money-back guarantee are not included in the price. I recommend purchasing it from the official website and the address is On their official website, they offer 3 packages and if you purchase 2 or more portable power banks at a time, you will get a fantastic discount. Also, you can buy the Charge Hub GO plus from Amazon, eBay and Wallmart.
Frequently Asked Question
I have listed some frequently asked questions with answers to help you have all the necessary information about ChargeHubGo plus.
Will ChargeHubGO+ work on ANY device?
Yes! It can charge almost all smartphones available on the market. You can also connect other devices such as tablets, wireless headphones or earphones and speakers.
Does ChargeHubGO+ support Qualcomm Quick Charge?
N0, it does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge as it uses its SmartSpeed technology. This patented technology is capable of efficiently detecting the device and making sure it provides the fastest possible speed when charging.
Can I use wireless charging with a phone case?
It depends on the type of phone case, its thickness and material. Usually, a thin case is below 5mm thick that will fine. Also, you can use a case that supports wireless charging.
What cords come with the ChargeHubGO+?
ChargeHubGO + has two charging cables: One 1 Type-C reversible cable and 1 reversible cable. Also, it has a USB to micro-USB cable to charge the Change Hub Go plus when the power ends. Just connect it to any wall power supply and fully charge it for backup.
It’s nice to finally see a power bank that doesn’t sacrifice any aspect of its functionality for convenience. Indeed the charge hub go plus has both! It is very compact and light, so it won’t bother you when you have a busy day. I also like the matte black finish as it is very discreet and integrates perfectly with all my other gadgets. Also, it has a good charging capacity, which guarantees a maximum of two 100% refills for my mobile phone.
To top it off, it doesn’t overheat your phone while charging, which is very common in low-cost power sources. Thanks to the patented SmartSpeed technology, you no longer have to worry about this problem. Its versatility is simply incredible and I say that the price is worth the product.