Car maintenance is a difficult task to perform. In-car service centers, car diagnostic tests take lots of time, and some problems cannot be diagnosed properly. The OBD2 scanner is very useful in that case. They provide detailed problem diagnosis of your car, including speed, mileage, distance, emissions, and much more information about your car.
But you’re struggling to choose between FIXD vs AUTEL AP200 scanner for diagnosing information. Right? Well, both of them are quite popular OBD2 scanners in the market. Here, I will present a detailed comparison of these two scanners to make the right choice.
Table of Content:
You want to decide between FIXD vs AUTEL AP200 car diagnostic gadgets. You're in the right place. You will get an in-depth comparison of these two devices to decide which one is best for your necessary work.
Here, we were given a detailed comparison chart between various features and specifications of FIXD vs AUTEL AP200 for your quick overview –
|Details of Product||FIXD||AUTEL AP200|
|Mobile Apps||FIXD App||MaxiAP AP200 App|
|Operating System||Android, iOS||Android, iOS|
|Suitable For||Beginner’s to Professional||Professional|
|Number of Vehicles||5||1|
|Number of Languages||1||19|
|ABS, Airbag code||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||1 year||1 Year|
|Money-Back Guarantee||30 days||No|
|Where To Buy||FIXD||AUTEL AP200|
FIXD vs AUTEL AP200: Key Difference?
1. What is it?
FIXD is an OBD2 device that is used to do the diagnostic and monitoring of cars. This device is installed in the car OBD2 port in the dashboard. This small tech tool can detect 7000+ basic to advance car problems through its advanced sensor.
This device cannot solve car problems that are detected, but it can give you instructions when car maintenance is necessary. With this device, you keep 5 vehicle’s data at a time using the FIXD app.
FIXD is a simple solution for traveling around without any fear of emergency breakdown of the car or facing maintenance problems in long-distance or adverse situations. All types of car issues can be diagnosed within 5 minutes using this incredible gadget. Here, we are giving a detailed comparison of FIXD vs Autel AP200.
Autel AP200 is an incredible device that can assess your car’s diagnostic through a live data feed that is provided by the AP200 app of the device. This device uses its scan tools to scan data cars’ cars’ problems such as fault codes, read and clear check the engine every moment.
This device will save your time and money of manual labor to only find the problem. And Bluetooth smartphone connection is a prominent feature that you’ll find in this Autel AP200.
Autel AP200 and is free software that is compatible with almost all the devices in the range, including Android OS, iOS, and Windows OS devices. Your car diagnostic will be displayed over your smartphone with a free app available on the I-store, app store, and play store.
This amazing gadget allows you to keep track of your car’s health every moment. This device was produced and designed to reduce time-consuming and expensive manual diagnosis. This device is also user-friendly.
2. How To Use It?
FIXD is a very simple device to use. And you don’t need to face any trouble than following a few steps to use this device with a scanning application. Here’s how to use FIXD –
- First of all, you have to find the code reader. Then you should start by installing FIXD into the bottom of the car steering wheel with an OBD2 port.
- After installing the device, you have to download and install the FIXD application on your device from the app store of Android and iOS.
- Then, you have to fill up the registration form that appears in the interface of the app with the required personal data.
- Now, you have to record the number of FIXD data on the app from the level.
- You have to wait for the OBD2 sensor and application setup to complete. You’re good to go.
Autel AP200 is designed for the car owners so that they didn’t have to go to expert mechanics. You can set up this device in no time.
- To get started, find the OBD2 port from the dashboard to connect it with this small device.
- Then you have to download and install MaxiAP AP200 App from the app store.
- When the installation process is completed, you can start to set up the app with the device using the necessary information. Now, you can use it for free.
- Then you can purchase the necessary vehicle specific software from Autel AP200 ‘mall'. The first one that you downloaded is free.
- However, switch the ignition on to get the green light from dongle’s LED.
- Now you’re set to connect your smartphone with the device through Bluetooth
- When you complete the process, you’re ready to start scanning your vehicle using VIN retrieval to see the OBD2 functions live.
3. Pros and Cons of FIXD
4. Pros and Cons of AUTEL AP200
5. Where to Buy?
FIXD is a low priced, convenient, and affordable device for all. You can get this device from the only online shop, but I recommend getting it from FIXD official website. There they provide lots of lucrative offers and discounts.
AUTEL AP200 is an expensive device and you have purchased different specific features to use. You can buy this device from the official website of Autel, and they provide various offers and discounts. You can buy from other e-commerce sites too.
FIXD vs AUTEL AP200:Which is Better?
At the end of the FIXD vs AUTEL AP200 comparison, we can say both the devices are good in their way. FIXD is a cheap car diagnostic with some incredible features and a free app. On the other hand, AUTEL AP200 is an expensive but quality device with lots of features and functions.
It has free OBD2 functions with 19 in-app purchase specific features. Moreover, you can update this app lifelong without any fee. For these two devices, I recommend FIXD because it is a low-priced device with the necessary feature, and you can use FIXD for free. If money is not a problem, you can enjoy lots of specific features in AUTEL AP200.