Without a doubt, YouTube is the most popular video streaming application in the world. It is not surprising as there are lots of creators generating tons of videos every single day. But how to add YouTube app on LG smart TV?
If you love watching videos on this app on your phone, but you want a bigger screen to watch on like on your LG TV the good news is that you can now add a YouTube app on the TV. The question is how to make it possible? Would you like to know the answer? If so, then keep on reading.
- How To Add YouTube App On LG SMART TV?
- Alternative Way To Add YouTube On Your LG Smart TV
How To Add YouTube App On LG SMART TV?
Here’s how to add YouTube app on LG SMART TV.
- Start your LG Smart TV and then move the smart TV’s home screen.
- To open, click the LG Content Store and choose the Search symbol.
- In the search bar, type YouTube and choose the desired app from the list of options.
- To add the YouTube app on your LG Tv, click Install.
- After downloading and installing, select Open in order to launch your app.
- From there, you choose the content you want to stream.
By following the six simple steps, you will be able to enjoy YouTube videos on a bigger screen without any hassle.
Alternative Way To Add YouTube On Your LG Smart TV
Here’s another method you can try, especially if you are looking for an alternative way on how to install YouTube app on LG smart TV. By the way, for this method, you will need to use a smartphone, no worries as the process are pretty easy too.
- Begin by ensuring the smartphone and LG TV is connected to WiFi. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same network.
- Then, download the YouTube app on App Store, Google Play Store, for iPhone and Android, respectively.
- On your phone, launch the installed YouTube app.
- Tap on the Cast symbol and then choose your LG smart TV
- Lastly, play videos on your phone and start watching on your smart TV.
Why I’m Having Trouble Downloading Apps On My LG Smart TV?
Such kinds of problems mean that the app you are trying to download needs an update or the system might need an app. To resolve this issue, consider uninstalling the app and then re-install it from the Content Store. Look at the Remove/Initialize option of this page. If that does not work, consider doing a factory reset on your LG TV.
Why Does My TV Doesn’t Have A Content Store?
One reason why your content doesn’t have a content store or is not working properly could be the internet connection. The router could be restricted as well as prevent services such as the content store. On the other hand, you will also need to update the firmware to resolve this issue.
YouTube Kids App: How To Install The App On Your LG Smart TV?
The following are the steps you need to follow to download the YouTube Kids on your LG smart TV.
- From the main menu, select LG Content Store.
- Select search and the search for YouTube Kids
- Then select the app by pressing enter and install to start downloading the application.
- Once downloaded and installed, you need to choose the YouTube Kids application from the main menu so that you will be able to launch the app.
How To Install Apps On LG Smart TV That Aren’t Accessible In The Content Store?
Installing apps that are not accessible in the LG content store is possible and there are different ways to do it.
- From the apps section, select the internet. Look for the app just like what you usually do on your computer. Then, begin downloading the app.
- On your TV, go to apps and choose LG content stored Select premium apps and install.
YouTube is one of the best apps to watch videos as well as live premiers without spending any amount unless you opt to go premium. So, what are you waiting for? Get and install the YouTube app on your LG smart TV and start streaming your much-awaited and favorite videos.
Thank you for reading today’s post, hopefully, you find this helpful and informative.