Watching videos, especially movies, has become a pastime for most people. You probably even downloaded some of your favorite movies or even a family video on your PC. While you may prefer to watch your movies or videos on PC due to the larger screen, when you’re on the go or just want to continue watching your favorite video as you curl down on your bed, it makes sense to watch them on our mobile devices like iPhone. So, how to transfer video from PC to iPhone?
There are several ways to do just that. In this article, we’re sharing the basics on how to transfer video from PC to iPhone with Syncio, iCloud Drive, and iTunes.
3 Methods How To Transfer Video From PC To iPhone With Syncios, iCloud Drive & iTunes
Here are the three useful methods you can use how to transfer video from PC to iPhone:
Method 1: How To Transfer Video From PC To iPhone With Syncios
Starting our list is one of the best methods to try. Syncios is a phone transfer program that can provide easy and quick transfer of files, including videos and photos. What makes Syncios reliable is that it’s designed specifically for iPhone users. It allows you to transfer your favorite videos from your PC to your iPhone for free and with no data loss.
Other than videos, Syncios Mobile Manager can also transfer other types of data, including contacts, call history, SMS, music, and more. So, not only can you use it to transfer video, but it’s highly versatile to be used for seamless transferring of all data between your PC as well as your iPhone.
Below, we share the steps on how to transfer video from PC to iPhone with Syncios
- First, you need to download and install Syncios Manager on our PC.
- Launch the Syncios Manager.
- Then, connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable. Wait for synchronization.
- After synchronization, you’ll see the window containing different contents.
- From the main menu, go to the Videos tab and click the ‘Add’ button.
- You can choose ‘Add Folder’ or ‘Add Files.’
- Then, find and choose the video folder or video file you want to transfer to your iPhone.
- Click the ‘OK’ button to import.
- Wait for the transfer to be completed.
- Once complete, you can check and watch the transferred videos on your iPhone. And that’s how to transfer video from PC to iPhone with Syncios.
Method 2: How To Transfer Videos From PC To iPhone With iCloud Drive
For most iOS users, you can also transfer videos from your PC to your iPhone with iCloud Drive. This is a more convenient method since you don’t need to download the app on your PC since all operations can easily be accomplished on your iPhone and the iCloud website. Also, there’s no need to sync all your photos.
Here are the steps on how to transfer videos from your PC to your iPhone through iCloud Drive:
- First, you need to turn on iCloud Drive on your iPhone. You can do this by going to Settings, then your Apple ID and iCloud.
- Go to the iCloud official website and log in to your iCloud account on your PC.
- Click the iCloud Drive on the main interface.
- Locate the video files you wish to transfer and drag and drop them to iCloud Drive directly. This should upload the videos to iCloud Drive.
- Alternatively, you can simply tap the little upload icon to choose videos from your PC and upload them.
- On your iPhone, go to your Files and look for the iCloud Drive folder. Tap on the video files you just uploaded and download the. After downloading, you can watch these videos on your iPhone right away.
Take note that iCloud Drive storage is limited, especially if you only have the basic or free plan. So, make sure that there’s enough space on your iCloud Drive. Otherwise, the upload process will fail.
Method 3: How To Transfer Videos From PC To iPhone Via iTunes
Most iPhone users can also use iTunes to transfer files from their PC to their iPhone. iTunes is the official default media player as well as the library provided by Apple. Thus, it allows transferring video files from your PC to your iPhone. Just make sure that both your iPhone as well as your PC have the iTunes app.
Here’s how to use iTunes for video transferring between your PC and iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. iTunes should automatically launch when your iPhone is connected to your PC. Otherwise, you can manually open it from your PC.
- From the main menu, go to Files.
- Then click on ‘Add Folder to Library’ or ‘Add File to Library.’
- Then find and choose the video folder or files you wish to add to your PC.
- On the little device icon, tap on Movies which is under Settings. You’ll see the videos you just added.
- Click the ‘Sync Movies’ and choose the videos you wish to transfer.
- Click Apply to start the syncing. Once the process is finished, the video should appear on your iPhone.
And there you have it! By now, you should know how to transfer video from PC to iPhone with Syncios, iCloud Drive, and iTunes. Depending on your needs, these methods can help transfer, and you enjoy your favorite movies and videos on your iPhone in just a few minutes. They are completely easy to follow and free to use.
Please do not hesitate to leave and share your ideas in the comment section below. Have a good one.