Are you worried about neck pain, discomfort, and neck tightness? No worries, and we’re here to provide you with a perfect solution. However, you’ll find plenty of ways to get rid of these problems. Well, have you ever used neck hammock or posture pump pain relief products?
Oh, you’re struggling to choose between Neck Hammock vs Posture Pump products. But we’ve made your way easy listing the proper demonstration of them. You can also check my previous neck hammock review.
Table of Content:
You might be pondering to get exact information and here the following section will make it precise.
Here, we covered a specific and short comparison overview of Neck Hammock vs Posture Pump.
Neck Hammock vs Posture Pump: Main Differences
1. What Is It?
The Neck Hammock is a flexible strap with soft materials wrap around the head and neck that holds your head in a comfortable position. The Neck Hammock has a long strap onto a door or another hanger type stand.
And sling or foam wraps carry your head in a perfect posture. The Neck Hammock designed by the doctor, therapist, or other behaviorists in a way that it will relieve muscle Pain, Neck & Shoulder tension, headaches, stress level and increase your mobility.
This gadget can be used along with physical therapy to get ultimate relief. The Neck Hammock is a very small and lightweight apparatus that adjusts into the bag easy to carry with you for your tours and travels. Because of its simple design, you just need to find a hook or something like that for attaching the strap and a plain place to lay down.
The Posture Pump also has amazing equipment for neck relaxation, decrease disc bulging shape and restore the neck curve. A Posture Pump is designed simply as a pillow filled with pressurized air.
This equipment lifts your neck and lowers your spine so that it can provide shape to the curvature of your neck. It also helps decompress your neck, And draw disk fluid to the neck bones so that it can lubricate your spine for better movement and relaxation.
This equipment also has very easy usability. You just have to place it on the ground, and you have to place your head and neck over the Posture Pump. Your head will be strapped with a strap that will give you better comfort and maximum relaxation. This lightweight equipment works perfectly to solve the neck curvature problem.
2. What Are the Main Features?
Well, before start using, we would like to let you know the features that are cool.
- Long Strap: The long strap helps this device to hook onto any door, pole, or stand. This feature makes the usability of this device very easy because you can use it anywhere you want just using any material to hook the Hammock.
- Eye Mask: Eye Mask helps you concentrate on the relaxation of the device. It blocks all the light and any other distraction for better and maximum relief.
- Door Strap: The long straps are designed to hook with a door or knob for use with whatever you have on the site. This feature also helps you in adjusting the height and angle of your Neck Hammock properly according to your comfortable position.
- Spandex Bag: The Neck Hammock Device comes up with a bag that allows you to carry your device easily anywhere with you.
- Sleek Design: The extremely simple design makes you use it stress-free.
- Foam And Comfortable Pads: The foam wraps of the Neck Hammock around the head and neck of you give utmost comfort and relaxation.
- Therapeutic and Medical Grade: This Neck Hammock device is approved by the FDA for medical use.
This simple and small device has a few features, but those work perfectly to give you comfort and solve your neck problem. These features can give the ultimate relaxation.
- FSA/HSA Approved: The Posture Pump device is approved by FSA/HSA. For this reason, doctors recommend these products for people to solve their neck problems.
- Shape and Design: The Posture Pump device has a unique shape and design, which gives you relief and relaxation from painful neck stiffness and headaches. This device also helps you in decreasing disc bulging, decompress and hydrates a compressed neck disk and give your neck a natural shape.
The shape and design also improve your neck posture and increase mobility.
- Single EED® Air Cell: This device has a single EED® air cell which helps you in adjusting your posture for relaxation and does not extend your neck. Moderate pressure of this hydrates your disc by decompression.
- Manufacturing: This device is made in the USA with perfect 100 no additives materials.
- Hand Pump: Hand Pumping features gives you full control over how much pressure you want to put on your neck. The more time you keep air pressure inflated, the better result you will get from the device.
3. How Does it Work?
The Neck Hammock is a simple device that can solve your neck problem and give you proper comfort. You can set this device very easily within a few moments. You just have to find a door hook, poles, or something like that to attach the strap 2-3 inches above the ground. You can set the height of the Neck Hammock according to your need just by pulling a strap.
If Neck Hammock sets up higher off the ground, it will give you more stretch which is good for adult and healthy people. It depends on the person’s body type.
The best course of action for choosing Neck Hammock height is to listen to your body’s reaction to the height and slowly adjust it. You can adjust the length very easily at the level you feel right. The height can be alleviated over time.
The Neck Hammock essentially works for problematic areas of the neck that need more tension or stretch. Start using it on the tight muscles primarily. Best performance will be gained if you use it regularly and it’s an affordable way of getting neck relief.
Posture Pump works much more easily than other devices. You can use it simply by putting it onto the ground and laying over it. This device requires doctor recommendations and instructions to use it.
You have to sit properly on a plain surface and place your deflated Posture Pump under your tailbone slowly by sliding. Move your head toward and backward for neck stretching.
Then you have to lay on the deflated pump and center your neck in the cradle.
Make sure that your neck is centered on the posture pump and there is no air in the pillow.
Repeat 15 times inflate and deflate with a ten-second gap between them.
Then inflate and rest for 15 minutes. Repeat this regularly.
4. Where to Buy?
Almost every online platform has Neck Hammock on their website. The Neck Hammock also has this device on their website. On their official website, you can read, watch and learn more about this product. You can also contact the official authority of Neck Hammock through their website to know more about this product. So, I will recommend you to buy the Neck Hammock from their official website, where you can also learn about the previous user’s experiences.
The Posture Pump is available on a variety of online stores and e-commerce websites. Posture Pump has its website where its products are available in different models. You can ask them your queries before buying the product. To get better service, discounts, and offers, I will recommend you to get them from their official website.
Neck Hammock vs Posture Pump: Which One is Better?
The Neck Hammock and Posture Pump both the device is different from one another but provides better performance than others in the market. But both devices are produced to solve neck problems and discomfort. The main difference between their services is that Neck Hammock reduces or relieves muscle tension and Posture pumps help you to correct poor neck posture. Both the products are great and perform perfectly to give satisfaction in their way. These small devices help you solve your small problems. The Neck Hammock will help you greatly if you are looking to relieve muscle tension day by day by stretching out your neck with the device. You can use it anywhere anytime with little energy in setting it up. In this case, The Neck Hammock is your perfect choice.
On the other side, if you are facing a poor neck posture problem, you should go on with the posture pump. Postures Pump is a very expensive product, it is three times more expensive than Neck Hammock. From keeping all the things in mind, Neck Hammock will give proper service with less expense. I will recommend you to buy Neck Hammock from this Neck Hammock vs Posture Pump Comparison. You can buy Neck Hammock from this link.